Your rocking back and forth on your hands and knees, you can stand assisted for a very very long time. Several people have commented, "he may just skip crawling and go straight to walking!" Daddy did that. He never crawled. I can tell you will. Soon.
Mommy and Daddy are working hard to find a bigger place so that you have room to roam. It's hard because we have the two dogs. Popeye and Brutus (who you LOVE) and there are many restrictions on dogs. We also do not want to live in the city ever again because life out here where mommy grew up will be so much better for you.
Less bad things happen in less populated areas Crosby.
I'm waiting for you to wake up. Ill try to catch a bit more sleep now. Xoxox I love you sweetheart. My Crosbin. My son.
I am a woman cursed with too much love to give. Hello, I'm Meganjune. This is a place to communicate to my child (hopefully someday children) things that often go unsaid. To say what I mean to when my voice cracks from tears and betrays me in the moment. A place for me to confess mistakes and whisper apologies. A place for me to pour all the love I know I will have to restrain soon. This comes straight from my heart. Because Baby Fleming, It's all for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment