I can't believe it Crosby. Your so amazing. I wish I could upload videos because you are inspiring to behold.
The the other day I turned on the movie Finding Nemo for you...and shortly thereafter I turned it off. As soon as Nemo was taken you cried and looked to me for help. You were scared and I'm sure it has much to so with the music. So. No Nemo for a while.
You prefer game shows. You like the announcers voices and the "dings and buzzers."
You are cutting teeth on the top now and are very very crabby about it. You have NO patience now. I feel so horrible that your little teeth and gums hurt. Daddy a d I do everything we can to ease your pain.
You can walk all over now without falling. It happens from time to time or you choose to crawl. So not walking exclusively yet but believe me that's ok. I would like it if you stopped growing to so fast.
Xoxo sweetie.


No comments:
Post a Comment