We're getting ready to spread Christmas cheer my love! You are so adorable! Everyone loves you. Tomorrow daddy works in the morning but then we go to mama pat and papa Jim's for Christmas. We are so excited! This is what you look like now. Your so amazing Crosby. Keep on growing up so big and strong. Mama loves you so much!
I am a woman cursed with too much love to give. Hello, I'm Meganjune. This is a place to communicate to my child (hopefully someday children) things that often go unsaid. To say what I mean to when my voice cracks from tears and betrays me in the moment. A place for me to confess mistakes and whisper apologies. A place for me to pour all the love I know I will have to restrain soon. This comes straight from my heart. Because Baby Fleming, It's all for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment