Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Another precious morning

Your cooing away out in the living room watching cartoons. You just learned how to blow "raspberries" with your lips n tongue. We had a lot of fun last night blowing raspberries back and forth.

You have the best personality Crosby. You are sweet and bright you smile all the time. Sometimes my cheeks hurt you make me smile so much!

Thank you for being so wonderful. Ill never be able to explain to you how much I love being your mother. The best I can think to do is to keep this blog of my feelings and try to be as candid as possible so that when you grow up and read this you might know the depth of my feelings for you.

Mama loves you Crosby and always will no matter what happens or what you do you will always have my love.

I promise you.






No comments:

Post a Comment