Two hours ago your Daddy left for DC. He is helping build a new Total hockey store. Daddy manages a store for total hockey and he also has experience with construction so he helps at all the new store build outs as well.
It's good for daddy's job but boy do we miss him when he is gone. The last time he went out of town was when you were five weeks old. It was also mommy's first week back to work. It was hard but luckily we had grandpa Larry and grandma Bev, Auntie Rachel, Uncle David and Audrey to help us. We are so fortunate that we don't have to leave you with anyone but family.
This time grandma and grandpa Fleming are coming on Wednesday and Friday to watch you. That will be so fun! All day with Mama Pat and Papa Jim!
Then on Saturday it's the first so Mama has to move someone in at the apartment building she manages. You may have to come along with me but that's ok. It's just a quick move in.
I'm laying In bed and you are laying in the living room in your pack and play sleeping and listening to "soundscapes" -a radio station on the TV. I'm listening and waiting for you to wake up so we can nurse.
I love you sweetheart. I hope you are having sweet dreams.
I am a woman cursed with too much love to give. Hello, I'm Meganjune. This is a place to communicate to my child (hopefully someday children) things that often go unsaid. To say what I mean to when my voice cracks from tears and betrays me in the moment. A place for me to confess mistakes and whisper apologies. A place for me to pour all the love I know I will have to restrain soon. This comes straight from my heart. Because Baby Fleming, It's all for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment