I am a woman cursed with too much love to give. Hello, I'm Meganjune. This is a place to communicate to my child (hopefully someday children) things that often go unsaid. To say what I mean to when my voice cracks from tears and betrays me in the moment. A place for me to confess mistakes and whisper apologies. A place for me to pour all the love I know I will have to restrain soon. This comes straight from my heart. Because Baby Fleming, It's all for you.
Friday, January 11, 2013
Waiting for daddy
We are hanging out in bed waiting for daddy to come home. You just woke up and are in a great mood. We just sent a video to daddy to entice him to come home early. Then we will enjoy some family fun!
Yesterday you tried peas for the first time mixed in with your cereal. You liked that way more than just plain cereal. Yum! Peas!!
I love you fists. Your the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment