Uh oh
Yeah!
Oh no!
Nooo
Da da
Ma ma
Pa pa
Grama
Ball
Hot
Yay!
Good
Mmmmm
(Usually mmgoood)
Car
Wawa
You don't listen well 😖 you want to do what you want to do! You get mad and hit Mommy and scream at me when I take things away from you (after asking, when you usually run away full speed, mommy has learned that when you have found something sharp, it's best to do a sneak attack.)
You aren't any different than any other two year old exerting their independence, except your bigger and stronger than 97% of them and your mama is smaller than most mamas.
I don't care. I LOVE that you are thriving and blossoming. It's amazing to watch you grow Crosby. Everyday you learn something new. I love it.
I love you.
Father's Day is Sunday. We have the perfect gift for daddy. Hopefully you can stay still long enough to make it for him! I have faith that you can do it sweetie!
Love you. Your waking up now angel. I'm gonna go kiss your hair that smells like sunshine from out walk earlier. Xo

No comments:
Post a Comment