It's all for you

I am a woman cursed with too much love to give. Hello, I'm Meganjune. This is a place to communicate to my child (hopefully someday children) things that often go unsaid. To say what I mean to when my voice cracks from tears and betrays me in the moment. A place for me to confess mistakes and whisper apologies. A place for me to pour all the love I know I will have to restrain soon. This comes straight from my heart. Because Baby Fleming, It's all for you.

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

First selfie!

Posted by Meganjune at 10:55 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2014 (13)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • First selfie!
      • Still not talking but you understand EVERYTHING!
      • Kiss for mommy
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (27)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Meganjune
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • Moving
    I wish it weren't so. But we are moving again. Our manager Here at the Plaza Robin Hall let us go when we arrived back from vacation. It...
  • First food!
    Last night at Auntie Rachel's Mary Kay party Grandma Nana gave you your first taste of rice cereal! You ate about four bites then threw ...
  • First time at church!
    Today we went to first Unitarian church at 3400 DuPont ave in Minneapolis. Gaga and Kristin Mortenson joined us.  You went to toddler class ...
  • Graham cracker fun
    Morning snack was graham crackers and you really liked them! So much that you kept taking mine away! I would put one to my lips and you woul...
  • Our first trip to the park!
    Since you are a walking superstar and we are having the very first nice day of summer today mama decided a walk to the park was in order.  W...
  • A not-so pleasant introduction to Nemo and More walking.
    I can't believe it Crosby. Your so amazing. I wish I could upload videos because you are inspiring to behold.  The the other day I turne...
  • We have teeth!
    You just got your first two teeth! Man have you been working hard on cutting those pearly whites. They are the front bottom two teeth. So ad...
  • First sickness
    Yesterday you were very fussy. Last night. Was worse. This morning you woke up with a fever and it started to climb. At 100.4 we got nervous...
  • Standing on your own two feet!
    You know how to stand now sweetheart. Your just moments away from walking. I'm so proud of you and yet every new milestone makes me feel...
  • WALKING!!!!!
    Wow baby boy. You just never wanted to be a baby. Your walking up to ten steps now. I just can't believe it. I'll turn around and yo...
Picture Window theme. Theme images by blue_baron. Powered by Blogger.