You have your first cold. Your sleeping in your pack and play in our bedroom right now. Your breathing is labored and loud.
Idonlikeit.
You have an appointment for a well baby 6 month checkup the day after tomorrow. We will try to last until then. Mama Pat says this can happen from teething.
You just started to whimper in your sleep. I think that's from your teeth coming in. Your so tough Binner. Keep up the good work. Mama is very proud of you.
I am a woman cursed with too much love to give. Hello, I'm Meganjune. This is a place to communicate to my child (hopefully someday children) things that often go unsaid. To say what I mean to when my voice cracks from tears and betrays me in the moment. A place for me to confess mistakes and whisper apologies. A place for me to pour all the love I know I will have to restrain soon. This comes straight from my heart. Because Baby Fleming, It's all for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment