We are going to look at a town home in Woodbury this evening. I have lived in Woodbury before. It's a nice area. We need more space for you to play and are willing to pay a pretty price for it. I hope we like it and that most importantly it is, in fact a good move for us to make. There are many things to consider. Honestly, the only point that matters is that you are made happier by the change.
We would do anything to ensure you even one iota more of happiness sweetheart. Xo
Well. We love the second level, but the first is not as spacious as we desire. We will talk more when daddy gets home from work but I do not think we will end up there.
I am a woman cursed with too much love to give. Hello, I'm Meganjune. This is a place to communicate to my child (hopefully someday children) things that often go unsaid. To say what I mean to when my voice cracks from tears and betrays me in the moment. A place for me to confess mistakes and whisper apologies. A place for me to pour all the love I know I will have to restrain soon. This comes straight from my heart. Because Baby Fleming, It's all for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment