Saturday, October 27, 2012

I just can't get enough

Of you!

And you just can't get enough food!!!

It's Saturday morning and you are working on waking up. I have a bottle all ready for you because you ate all mommy's milk earlier this morning.

It's been hard for Mommy to keep up with your hunger! I didn't want to give you any formula at all for your first year but you are so very hungry we had to start supplementing. At least you are still getting some Mommy milk with all it's antibodies that help you have higher immunity and better protection from sickness.

When you grow up and have babies sweetheart, make sure that your wife tries hard to breast feed your children. It isn't easy and she may want to give up but try to give her support and do all that you an to help her. It's the very best gift you can give your children.

Daddy has helped Mommy so much. Without his support I probably would have had to stop by now. When mommy had you, her hands were numb from pregnancy induced carpel tunnel. Daddy had to squeeze mommy's boobies to see of they were full! Mommy couldn't feel anything!

Daddy and I found out we were having you exactly one year ago TODAY! It was 11-11-11. Ill never forget that night.

Mommy had to leave work because she had a very bad headache. Daddy and I went to Auntie Rachel's. on the way mommy bought a pregnancy test. When we got there Mommy took the test and it said she was pregnant!

We were blessed with you the first time we tried. On daddy's birthday!

Mommy's heart beat fast even though we were trying for you because she knew the enormity of the task ahead of her. It took me some time to go out and tell daddy the good news.

Then we told AW and let her tell Grandpa Larry! Then we called Grandma Nana and finally Mama Pat and Papa Jim.

Everyone else had to wait another two months to find out.

Today we are going to try to go run some errands if you coperate. It's getting cold out now so I'll have to bundle you up!

I love you so much Crosby. You are so much work but you light up my life. I'm so happy you are the little baby that came to us. Daddy loves you too.

X- I just lightly kissed your hot sweaty little head as you lay in Mommy and Daddy's bed next to me as I watch the morning news.

No comments:

Post a Comment