After your dancing you were hungry so we got some schwarma from a hala restraunt with delicious rice and cucumber sauce. You didn't like it.
I'm anxious for you to be able to hold my hand Crosby. Once you get that down we can explore so much more. Right now you want to do everything on your own and do not like to be touched. When that changes you won't run into dangerous situations as much. Also mama won't get as tired as quickly trying to keep you alive!
I love you Crosby. I love your whole face smile and your big blue eyes. Your chubby arms and your stubborn spirit. The way you run because you have no fear. I love you.
It makes me happy to see you blog MJ - you are a good writer/blogger. I hope you do more of it! I like reading your posts...keep rockin
ReplyDelete