Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Another sickness!

You were sick again for two days. This time you threw up each night and your temp got up to 102.2! You laid with me some more and even fell asleep on me this time! I have photos to prove this phenomenon. 

This morning you woke up feeling great and Mommy and Daddy are thrilled! I'm sure when Daddy gets home he will sigh a big sigh of relief like I did this morning. Oh Crosby! You looked so much better. I wanted to squeal with glee but you don't appreciate large displays of emotion so early. 💖 Or ever really. 😛
  
Your having a long afternoon nap understandably, I can wait to make you some more food when you wake up! I hope your super hungry. 

I love you so much Crosby Dean. You light up my life and any room we enter. You are honestly a little ray of sunshine. 

Thank you so much for being so awesome. Your the man. That's why I call you boss. If you keep on like this you will always have everyone you know wrapped around your fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment