Wednesday, June 19, 2013

First sickness

Yesterday you were very fussy. Last night. Was worse. This morning you woke up with a fever and it started to climb. At 100.4 we got nervous  so Mama called into work and we made an appointment to see the doctor. It will be someone new is St. Paul now and Daddy and I are excited to meet them and see if they can  make you feel better. Temp is 101.3

You threw up all over mommy for the first, and second time. I didn't mind sweetheart. I just want you to feel better right away. 

One positive thing is that you have been giving out some snuggles because you need the comfort. Daddy and I are eating up the first hugs we are getting from you on your own accord even though we wish it were for a different reason. A happy reason. 


More after the appointment. Your sleeping now. Temp is down to 99.1 Hang in there boss. 

She said its a virus since you threw up. Most of your problems are teething related.  If you do not improve in 3 days we have to call in for antibiotics.  You weigh 23 pounds 10 ounces and we like our new family nurse practitioner Sara. She's very animated and you respond well to her. You did everything she asked you to. Even open your mouth up. Good boy!

You are sleeping again. Poor Binner.
 

1 comment:

  1. I hope he feels better soon. Sickness with the little ones are tough (heart breaking) since they don't really understand what is going on. Get well buddy!

    ReplyDelete