You say Da Da now. It's so cute. Mommy's jealous and can't wait for you to say mom again.
You still only have the the front teeth on the bottom.
Living at the Plaza is great. Mommy and daddy are still getting used to all the extra work but it gets easier every week. It will be much easier when you can walk and come with us while we clean. It's hard to get you to sleep- you fight going to sleep every time. Sometimes for over an hour! Then when you do go to sleep its hard to leave and clean the building. Your always on my mind and I worry you may wake to and be alone and scared. So when you. An be with me I will feel better.
Right now you are waking up in your crib in your nursery. I can hear you through the monitor. You are babbling, probably talking to your whinny the poo blocks. Occasionally you throw a Dada in there
We are so much closer to all our friends now Binner! Stephanie and Sophie came over last week to play with us. Steph told me Sophie already wants to come over again. When Steph asked Sophie what they should do yesterday Sophie answered "lets go to that Mamas house with the two dogs." Isn't that cute?
Well I'm going to get you my love. I adore the morning when you first see me. You smile so big and it makes my heart soar. I'm waiting n some hugs and kisses sweetheart. I hope you can find it within yourself to snuggle your mama soon.
Mommy and Daddy love you so much xoxoxo xoxox





No comments:
Post a Comment