We have a great opportunity to be caretakers at a luxury apartment complex in Saint Paul called The Plaza Apartments. It used to be a 55+ building but now is market rate. We interview on Tuesday. If we get the job it could mean that we can get a nice place for you to roam sweetheart! Mommy is very excited but trying not to get he hopes up too high.
Today we spent the day at auntie Rachel's Audrey is on spring break and now mommy and auntie Rachel do each others hair on Thursdays.
Your sleeping. Mommy is in the tub and daddy is watching "swamp people" a show about Deep South gator hunting. Daddy just got excited and and came in to tell me about it.
We love you.
I am a woman cursed with too much love to give. Hello, I'm Meganjune. This is a place to communicate to my child (hopefully someday children) things that often go unsaid. To say what I mean to when my voice cracks from tears and betrays me in the moment. A place for me to confess mistakes and whisper apologies. A place for me to pour all the love I know I will have to restrain soon. This comes straight from my heart. Because Baby Fleming, It's all for you.


No comments:
Post a Comment